Monday, April 4

First Post EVER

    Hey everyone. Well, actually, there is nobody right now. I'm talking to myself. Lovely. This is my first post in this wonderful world called blogging. Basically, I'm doing this to share my life and whatever random thought pops into my head.
    Today me and three other Rockers went over to the Stehno house to pray for Carole. Carole was such an encouragement to me. Even though she has cancer, she has such amazing faith that God will get her through it. She has no fear of the future and is completely in love with the Lord. I had heard that you get encouraged when you go over to their house, but I didn't really believe it until today. I left encouraged and amazed at the amount of faith one woman can possibly have in her Savior. When asked what we should pray for, she said her scan and then proceeded to talk about what she wanted for her children. Even in this trying time, she puts her family in front of herself. I hope that one day I can have the faith and love exhibited by Carole Stehno.
    My verse for today? "And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for." Luke 11:9 That verse is so fitting for today. Last night, I was having a discussion about how I have been praying since January for a job and have yet to find one, and then I read this today. God really spoke to me. It also fits considering we have a lot of people praying for Carole who have been praying for a long time. It is good to know that God will provide for us if we keep asking him for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment